Let's celebrate Spring with these stunning crocuses! In this very enjoyable project you will learn simple steps to create a painting full of light. I will guide you step by step. The full tutorial is divided into 12 short parts. Don’t feel overwhelmed! It’s a really lovely project, not difficult and I’m sure that with my help you can easily paint it step by step. It's a completely self-paced course.You will learn:
- how to achieve glowing light on the petals
- how to paint the background with ground texture
- how to paint intricate veining on the petals
- how to use wet-on-dry technique
- how to use wet-on-wet technique
Join me! :)
One-Time Purchase: Pay once. Access forever.
I'm Chris and I'm very happy to welcome you here! I'm a self-taught watercolorist based in Poznań, Poland working full-time as an artist. I've been painting with watercolors since 2012 and in 2019 I launched my Online Watercolor School.
I like to paint in a realistic style. I love bright, pure colors to make my works intense, colorful and full of positive energy. The main theme of my paintings is flowers and birds, because I am amazed by the diversity and richness of their shapes and colors.
There are two places online where you can find my tutorials:
1. My Online Watercolor School (https://www.esperoart.com/) - is based on membership plans starting from $15 a month. You get access to all tutorials as long as your subscription is active. You pay less and you have access to everything until you cancel your subscription.
2. Here on Teachable you can find individual tutorials available for purchase. This is an option for those of you who are not convinced to subscription models. You pay more for one tutorial, but you have lifetime access to it.
Happy Painting! :)
StartBackground - Initial Wash (12:02)
StartBackground - Shadows (17:43)
StartBackground - Texture (8:59)
StartPetals - Initial Washes (14:35)
StartPetals - Shadows (12:38)
StartPetals - Veins (15:00)
StartPetals - Glazing (5:01)
StartLeaves - Initial Washes (7:19)
StartLeaves - First Shadows (11:16)
StartLeaves - Developing Shadows (16:12)