In this tutorial I will show you how to paint plumeria flowers. These flowers are very interesting to paint, especially for those of you who have just started painting with watercolors, because there is a lot of different techniques that can be applied and practice.
You will learn:
- how to use wet on wet technique
- how to use wet on dry technique
- how to use lifting technique
- how to use smoothing out technique
- how to achieve color transitions on flower petals
- how to paint plumeria leaves
One-Time Purchase: Pay once. Access forever.
I'm Chris and I'm very happy to welcome you here! I'm a self-taught watercolorist based in Poznań, Poland working full-time as an artist. I've been painting with watercolors since 2012 and in 2019 I launched my Online Watercolor School.
I like to paint in a realistic style. I love bright, pure colors to make my works intense, colorful and full of positive energy. The main theme of my paintings is flowers and birds, because I am amazed by the diversity and richness of their shapes and colors.
There are two places online where you can find my tutorials:
1. My Online Watercolor School (https://www.esperoart.com/) - is based on membership plans starting from $15 a month. You get access to all tutorials as long as your subscription is active. You pay less and you have access to everything until you cancel your subscription.
2. Here on Teachable you can find individual tutorials available for purchase. This is an option for those of you who are not convinced to subscription models. You pay more for one tutorial, but you have lifetime access to it.
Happy Painting! :)