Something for those of you who are more into landscape painting. It's a completely self-paced course.You will learn:
- how to paint water splashes
- how to create rock textures
- how to use acrylic matt medium with watercolors and why it can be useful
- how to paint water
- how to paint simple sky
Join me! :)
One-Time Purchase: Pay once. Access forever.
I'm Chris and I'm very happy to welcome you here! I'm a self-taught watercolorist based in Poznań, Poland working full-time as an artist. I've been painting with watercolors since 2012 and in 2019 I launched my Online Watercolor School.
I like to paint in a realistic style. I love bright, pure colors to make my works intense, colorful and full of positive energy. The main theme of my paintings is flowers and birds, because I am amazed by the diversity and richness of their shapes and colors.
There are two places online where you can find my tutorials:
1. My Online Watercolor School (https://www.esperoart.com/) - is based on membership plans starting from $15 a month. You get access to all tutorials as long as your subscription is active. You pay less and you have access to everything until you cancel your subscription.
2. Here on Teachable you can find individual tutorials available for purchase. This is an option for those of you who are not convinced to subscription models. You pay more for one tutorial, but you have lifetime access to it.
Happy Painting! :)
StartInitial wash on the rocks (5:15)
StartRocks - cracks and shadows on the left (17:14)
StartRocks - cracks and shadows on the right (5:14)
StartRocks - unifying glaze (13:32)
StartWater details (3:10)